It’s that time again…the beginning of a new month! So, if you are looking for some unique events to do in June. Then, come and check out our top picks for Boston
! Remember…Eat, play and be merry!
[caption id="attachment_6256" align="alignnone" width="500"]
Boston Monthly Newsletter[/caption]
Boston Irish Festival
- When: June 13
- Location: Topsfield Common, 4 N Common Street, Topsfield, MA
- The second Saturday in June marks the beginning of summer with the Topsfield Historical Society’s major fundraising event: The Annual Strawberry Festival. Bowls and bowls of fresh strawberries, whipped cream and piles of shortcakes are prepared and served by our volunteer members.
- Cost: FREE!
A Wild Affair
- When: June 13-14
- Location: 200 New Boston Drive, Canton, MA
- Boston Irish Festival has live music, an Irish dance competition (feis), Gaelic Athletic Games, a 5K race, an Irish market, and performances at Irish Cultural Centre in Canton.
- Cost: $15; 12 under FREE!
Chinatown Main Street Festival
- When: June 20
- Location: Stone Zoo, 149 Pond Street, Stoneham, MA
- A Wild Affair is a 21+ “tasting” event that will feature stations hosted by Greater Boston’s best restaurants and caterers as well as live entertainment, a silent auction, and an opportunity to stroll among the animals.
- Cost: $60
- When: June 27
- Location: Rose Kennedy Greenway, 185 Kneeland St, Boston, MA
- See dancing, drumming, martial arts, and a lion dance; and shop from street vendors at Chinatown Main Street Festival at Rose Kennedy Greenway.
- Cost: FREE!
Churchill has short-term furnished housing available in Boston
. For more information please contact us at 866-255-0593 or National@FurnishedHousing.com