It’s that time again…the beginning of a new month! So, if you are looking for some unique events to do in April. Then, come and check out our top picks for New York City! Remember…Eat, play and be merry!
[caption id="attachment_6247" align="alignnone" width="500"]
New York City Monthly Newsletter[/caption]
Sunday Brunch Cruise
- When: April 12 - May 31
- Location: New York Pier 40, 353 West Street, New York, NY
- A unique opportunity to bring family and friends together to enjoy the delights of live jazz music while dining on the Hudson, with friendly service and fantastic views of Manhattan. This is truly an unforgettable experience.
- Cost: $54- $70
- When: April 19
- Location: Locations Vary
- Get involved in Earth Day New York 2015! We have big things planned for our 25th anniversary this spring. Feel free to get in touch if you're interested in partnership, programming, volunteering, or sponsorship opportunities.
- Cost: FREE!
Churchill Corporate Services
- When: April 24 - 26
- Location: Javits Center, 655 W 34th Street, New York, NY
- The Green Festival has exhibitors, an organic food court, sustainable beer and wine garden, kids eco-fun zone, and yoga pavilion at Javits Convention Center.
- Cost: $12
has New York furnished apartments
available for your short term or extended stay. Feel “At home, anywhere” with Churchill’s furnished apartments which feature stylish furnishings and flexible rental terms
. For more information please contact us at 866-255-0593 or NewYork@FurnishedHousing.com