It’s that time again…the beginning of a new month! So, if you are looking for some unique events to do in March. Then, come and check out our top picks for New York City! Remember…Eat, play and be merry!
[caption id="attachment_6247" align="alignnone" width="500"]
New York City Monthly Newsletter[/caption]
Saint Paddy’s PubCrawl
New York City Saint Patrick's Day Parade
- When: March 13- 17, 2015
- Location: Locations Vary
- There's no denying that New York City has one of the absolute best bar scenes in the country, and on a day like this, with an event like this, it's the best way to find out what it's all about.
- Cost: $20
LuckyRice New York
- When: March 17, 2015
- Location: Starts on 44th Street, New York, NY
- The St. Patrick's Day Parade is one of New York City's greatest traditions. On this day, everyone is Irish in the Big Apple! The Parade marched for the first time on March 17, 1762 - fourteen Years before the signing of the Declaration of Independence and today it is the largest Parade in the World. The Parade starts at 44th Street at 11 am and is held every March 17th except when March 17th falls on a Sunday; it is celebrated the day before, Saturday the 16th, because of religious observances. The parade marches up Fifth Avenue past St. Patrick's Cathedral at 50th Street all the way up 79th Street and the Irish Historical Society, where the parade finishes around 4:30 - 5:00 pm
- Cost: FREE!
Coffee & Tea Festival NYC
- When: March 20, 2015
- Location: Mandarin Oriental- 80 Columbus Circle, New York, NY
- To celebrate the 6th anniversary of the LUCKYRICE New York Festival, this year's Feast will showcase of the best in Asian cuisine from Hong Kong to Hanoi, as interpreted by dozens of New York's favorite culinary superstars. From the magnificent 36th floor ballroom overlooking Central Park, take in the splendor of Manhattan while setting your appetite east. To complement the epicurean extravaganza, sip custom cocktails, wine and beer selections.
- Cost: $150
Churchill Corporate Services
- When: March 21 -22, 2015
- Location: 79 Franklin Street, Brooklyn, NY
- Join more than 60 exhibitors from around the globe as they pour tastings of their finest coffees and teas and introduce you to new and award-winning products – the 2015 lineup will surpass all years past and include more coffee, as requested! This international extravaganza celebrating all things coffee and tea will offer two days of programs from well-known industry pros and pioneers, pairings, tastings, and more! The 28,000 sq. ft. exhibit hall will also feature some of the most delectable sweet and savory foods to compliment the spectacular collection of coffees and teas. Bring your family, bring your friends – make it an inexpensive and delicious day out!
- Cost: $25
has New York furnished apartments
available for your short term or extended stay. Feel “At home, anywhere” with Churchill’s furnished apartments which feature stylish furnishings and flexible rental terms
. For more information please contact us at 866-255-0593 or NewYork@FurnishedHousing.com