Tired of trying to figure out what’s for dinner tonight, tomorrow or for that matter for the week or just tired of eating out all the time? We’ve found a great site where you can browse their selection of 30 minute complete meals that you can plan ahead days in advance or find a random quick supper to prepare that evening. All recipes include directions and nutritional information. Choose the dinner meals you plan to prepare and print out your customized grocery-shopping list. They have a weekly newsletter you can subscribe to and find more recipes. Check out "What's For Dinner?" , they are more than just a cooking site. Below is a delicious recipe for Mini Meatloaves and Mashed Potatoes; everyone will be delighted as you serve up individual meat leaves with fluffy mashed potatoes. Bon Appetit!
Mini Meatloaves and Mashed Potatoes
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Place potatoes into a saucepan, cover with water and heat to boiling.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together ground beef, gravy, water, stuffing mix, ketchup and egg.
- When potatoes begin to boil, cover with lid and reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Tear off 6 inch sheets of aluminum foil to equal the number of meatloaves you are making and lay out shiny-side up. Place an evenly sized ball of meatloaf mixture in the center of each piece of foil. Wash your hands thoroughly and then pat and mold the meat into a loaf shape. Pull the edges of the foil up hold the loaf in shape but do not cover.
- Place the meatloaf packets in a baking dish and place in oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until brown and crispy on top.
- When meatloaves have cooked for 15 minutes, prepare frozen vegetables according to package directions.
- Pierce a potato cube with a fork to test for doneness. If not completely soft, turn heat up to medium high and boil until soft. Drain potatoes in a colander and place in a mixing bowl. Add milk and margarine and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Remove meatloaves from foil and serve with potatoes and vegetables.
One of the many benefits of staying at a Churchill corporate housing property versus a hotel is having your own private, fully equipped kitchen and the luxury to cook meals in the comfort of home. Corporate housing eliminates the expense of costly room service or the need to dine out at restaurants for every meal. You can store food in your own kitchen and eat at your convenience and you can prepare meals the way you like them. Churchill’s fully furnished apartments offer all the comforts of home for less than the price of an average hotel room. Every property is curated with the idea that, whether you’ll be joining us for a week or for months, your temporary housing should never feel
temporary. Let Churchill be your short-term housing provider, we are here to accommodate your housing needs offering top-tier furnished corporate rentals
in California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Washington D.C., and Nationwide
. Take a look at our properties
to find a location for your next extended stay. We have options ranging from modest to the most extravagant budgets; our customer service department is ready to help you feel “At Home, Anywhere”. For more information, please contact us at 866-255-0593 or National@FurnishedHousing.com